Other than the foundation, the roof on your home is probably the most important single component of the entire structure. Consequently, anytime it gets damaged, you need to rely on a complete roofing specialist to assess the damage and recommend the right type of repair project to correct it. We are a fully insured and licensed roofing company with the most comprehensive line of services including installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement of commercial and residential roofing.
Complete Roofing Solutions
As your complete roofing specialists, we have set our standards even higher than those mandated by the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) so that we can meet or exceed the customer’s expectations every time we have completed a roofing project. We handle a wide range of the highest quality roofing products so you will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you and your family is protected by the roof over your head. Most importantly, our rates are some of the most affordable in the industry. This ensures that though we charge affordably we do not compromise on the quality of services.
Why choose Our Company
Selecting the right complete roofing contractor for the job can be a daunting task. However, here are 5 reasons why our company should be your one-stop complete roofing solution specialists from now on:
- Not only do we guarantee the work we perform, certain products are warranted by the manufacturer for up to 25 years.
- Our field workers are skilled professionals who are knowledge of most facets of the roofing industry. When one of them arrives on the job, you can expect to see an individual who arrives on time (even early), behaves professionally, and has a clean appearance.
- Our team of experts will inspect your roof and thoroughly document what we find, including any photographs that are taken. This will help you with your insurance claim settlements.
- We are experienced at dealing with insurance companies whenever we are called in by virtue of a homeowner’s damage claim so it is approved faster and the job is completed quicker. You can get references on our work.
- We only hire licensed inspectors to examine your home and ensure that all hidden damage is identified, no matter how serious it is. Additionally, all technicians and roofers at our company are insured, bonded and licensed with years of experience working on complete roofing needs.
If you have any further questions or would like more information about our complete roofing solutions, we encourage you to call us today. Whether it is torn related damage or just an old roof leaking, we’d like to be of assistance immediately. With affordable prices and quick response team of roofers available to evaluate and offer you free quotes, don’t hesitate to call us.
In some areas of the US, major storms and the debris that comes with them can cause serious damage to homes and especially to the roof that is covering and protecting it. In Atlantic and Gulf States as well as states that are adjacent to them, hurricanes can do as much damage as a tornado, including serious flooding inland. In any case, if you incur sudden, unexpected storm damage to the roof on your home, you need to be able to contact a 24/7 emergency roofing assistance professional to restore it to its original condition. And that is where we step in.
Experienced and reliable roofers
We have been in business for years and have helped innumerable families with emergency repairs after sudden storms and hurricanes. We cannot fight nature but we can definitely help you stay safe even after the roof has been damaged.
Our team of emergency response experts is always ready to handle your needs. They are trained professionals who are highly skilled and experienced at dealing with all types of emergency roofing assistance. We will carefully examine and analyze your roof for any hidden or visible storm damage in order to identify the source of any leaking areas as well as any other potential problems that could arise in the future. In addition to our evaluation of your roof’s condition, you can be assured that our rates are very affordable.
Storm related issues and considerations
Some of the more common problems that we identify as storm-related and can provide an emergency solution for include these 3:
- Deteriorating pipe boot – this particular type of flashing serves as the boot around the base of an exposed pipe. This is comprised of numerous components that may crack or peel away from the base of the pipe, damage that is commonly attributed to harsh weather.
- Deteriorating shingles – it is always important to have an idea of when the roof on your home was originally installed. This will enable our specialists to estimate how much longer it should last based on the current condition.
- Rotting fascia – the lower section of the roof covering the eaves is referred to as the “fascia.” When debris builds up above the rain gutter, this will contribute to the rotting of the fascia. Moisture gets into the eaves when that fascia is leaking. Mold and/or rot start spreading rampantly as a result causing an even bigger, costlier problem.
Thus, we ask our customers and potential clients to call us immediately after the damage is noticed. For more information on our 24/7 emergency roofing assistance, please contact us today and speak with one our company specialists. To ensure that you and your family is safe, we have a team of roofers available at all times especially during the stormy weather. We’ll reach you anywhere in the city within 20-30 minutes and employ our skills to ensure that makeshift repairs are done, especially at night before we start on permanent damage control.
Commercial Snow Removal, Parking lots, Shopping Plazas
Rubber Roof Systems w/ Manufacturers Guarantee
New roofs, Roofing Repairs, Ice Dam Solution