During the many years that we have been installing retail/industrial roofing, our team of roofing professionals has always contended that no job was too big or too small for us to handle. For the business/property owner who is having an industrial or retail structure built, investing in the right roof can be somewhat daunting and even a bit overwhelming. There is so much to think about, that you can lose focus on what is most important and that is the operation of your business. Rest assured, we will take the stress and worry out of having a new roof installed.
Choosing the Right Roof
Whether you are in the construction phase of a new location or are planning on replacing your existing roof, you need to know what types of retail/industrial roofing systems are available. Basically, there are 4 types to select from:
- EPDM roofing – characterized by its longevity, EPDM roof systems feature superior durability and offer more flexibility than other retail/industrial roofing systems. Compared to other systems, installation, maintenance, and repair is typically easier with EPDM roofing.
- Green roofing – these types of roofing systems have grown exponentially in popularity over the past few years. These flat roofing systems are completely (or at the very least partially) covered with soil and vegetation that has been on top of a waterproofing foundation. Their popularity is attributed to their heat-reducing and insulation improving qualities.
- Photovoltaic panels – PV solar panels absorb sunlight in order to convert it into energy for powering the building they are mounted on. As America becomes more energy conscious, mounting PV solar panels on your existing roofing system is becoming an increasingly popular option for going green and generating sustainable energy.
- Thermoplastic roofing – an ever-increasing popular choice for commercial roofing, TPO roofing systems is characterized by its low-temperature flexibility and its tolerance for excessive heat. Plus, they are chemical, ozone, and ultraviolet resistant.
Apart from the broad categorization of roofing requirements, we offer a myriad of additional industrial roofing services including:
- Re-roofing and roof repairs
- Shingles, foam, PVC, TPO and tile replacements
- Insulation for the roof
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Cleaning gutters
- Roof inspections
- Roof and skylight ventilation
We have been installing retail/industrial roofing systems for years and have provided our clients with top-quality craftsmanship and unmatched service since the beginning. Whether you need the traditional wood roofing with shingles or are looking for solar paneled roof to cut your utility bills, we can help you with all the structural and design requirements. For more information regarding the different roofing retail/industrial roofing systems that we install, contact us today and speak with a company representative. Our business representative will schedule an appointment as per your convenience and visit your location to assess and evaluate your custom requirements. Call us now and let us schedule an appointment.